Our Company has constituted a Nomination and Remuneration Committee (“Nomination and Remuneration Committee”) in terms of section 178 (3) of Companies Act, 2013. The Nomination and Remuneration Committee was constituted vide resolution passed at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 7th September, 2017. The Committee currently comprises of three (3) Directors. Mr. Susheel Shrivastava is the Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Director||Status||Nature of Directorship|
|1||Mr. Susheel Shrivastava||Chairman||Independent Director|
|2||Mr. Om Prakash Agarwal||Member||Independent Director|
|3||Mrs. Jaya Agarwal||Member||Non Executive and Non Independent Director|
The Company Secretary of our Company shall act as the Secretary to the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
The terms of reference of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee are as follows:
- The Nomination and Remuneration committee recommends to the board the compensation terms of the executive Directors.
- The committee to carry out evolution of every director’s performance and recommend to the board his/her appointment and removal based on the performance.
- The committee to identify persons who may be appointed in senior management in accordance with the criteria laid down.
- Framing and implementing on behalf of the Board and on behalf of the shareholders, a credible and transparent policy on remuneration of executive directors including ESOP, Pension Rights and any compensation payment.
- Considering approving and recommending to the Board the changes in designation and increase in salary of the executive directors.
- Ensuring the remuneration policy is good enough to attract, retain and motivate directors.
- Bringing about objectivity in deeming the remuneration package while striking a balance between the interest of the Company and the shareholders.